I'm nothing if not timely right? Maybe my delay in posting this just shows I'm not just taking part in the New Year's resolution fads? I'm going with that. :)
Quick and dirty to get it out there:
1. With some of the KALs I did last year, I realized that I am horrible about documenting projects - pictures taken and never loaded. Projects completed and never documented.
2. I did up my ravelry stash a few years ago and then never uploaded the photos and ... stopped. So, I'm going to go back to it. This will help me with
3. Knit from stash. But notice I'm no longer trying to not buy. Because that just sets me up from failure. But I hope that knowing what I have will lead to smarter purchases.
4. Get rid of stash! My stash is a collection of stuff I bought when I didn't know what I wanted to knit or how to knit. Aspirations that are no longer aspirations. I want to clear that out to make room for what I want.
5. Why not try for 5,000 yards for a third year?
6. I haven't really crocheted since I learned to knit. I want to change that.
7. I really almost got undone by not doing gauge swatches as the pattern directed last year. I discovered that my purl stitches are much tighter than my knit stitches so that a stockinette flat is very different than stockinette in the round. This lead to a lot of angst and a not quite perfect fit in a tank I knit last year (and still haven't blogged about).
8. Steek a sweater. Already done!
9. So I'm at five patterns in my head that I want to publish! I really need to get on this!