Here is the update for February, concentrating on the high points! As before, If you only want to see the knitting goals, just boop, boop, boop, down to the RED text.
3. I've kept up with my 10 minutes a day and this is helping me to relax quite a bit. We also got our Christmas gift for each other - a king size bed - and that is allowing me to get more sleep.
4 & 10. Last week was the week without sugar. This was because I was eating donuts and/or ice cream nearly everyday. I was pretty out of control. I actually lost quite a bit of weight (which is an indication of just how much I was eating). Partner has started the month of no sugar and I'm thinking I'll join him soon.
5. I've been very angry of late. I'm not sure how to work on that, but I need to.
6. I'm getting to bed, right around 10 most nights. I'm feeling well rested! I know, I'm shocked too.
7 & 8. Still a huge focus to minimize and organize. We're getting there. We sold the bedroom set (dresser, nightstand, bed frame) when we got the new bed and went with a simple metal frame. We both downsized to the one dresser. I'm still pushing on this, but I feel I'm making progress.
9. We're spending a lot of money on the house right now so there is even more pressure/encouragement to not spend money frivilously.
14. Missed another day in February and did a double day to make it up. I'm stuck in a sun salutation rut and need to try to add other stuff.
NOW FOR THE KNITTING GOALS!
18 & 19. Three FOs completed this month, though I still have one to post about. I have around 756 yards, a little short of what I need to get 5K by the end of the year. I'm a little more worried since a good chunk of that yardage was really knit in 2013 with my Dad's socks. All stash yarn and no purchases! :)