So, I'm going to try to keep myself honest by doing better with monthly updates. I'm only going to hit on the interesting things. I mean, if you're interested if I'm straightening the house each night (I am) or shredding mail each day (I'm not) I'll be more than happy to email you! As before, If you only want to see the knitting goals, just boop, boop, boop, down to the RED text.
Without further ado... (and I realized I didn't post my list last time...durrr...)
3. Stress management. I was getting really stressed a couple weeks ago. With Wiggle sleeping with us most nights, I was feeling like I had no time to myself (which isn't really true, given all the blog posts, but whatever) So this week, I decided to try something new and just give myself 10 minutes. Some nights it's a candle, or an extra long shower, or staring at the stars. It's working.
6. Hrm... some nights are great. And when it goes bad, I'm up wwwwway late.
7 & 8. I've focused on this one this week. I decided to make sure I got rid of one thing each day. I got rid of baby stuff we didn't need, shared some yarn with a friend who's son wants to learn and shredded months worth of receipts. I make it a goal to fill our trash bin every week but usually focus on big things, but this was a week for the little things that linger and clutter without thought. Like all these keys that I threw out this week. We don't even know what any of them are for:
9. I'm doing great with this! We bought a new mattress and a pillow! Big purchases but we're really hoping this helps all of us to sleep better!
10. I need to modify this. Because there is a lot of ice cream and donuts in the world. So, no more than 2 servings of each a week. Yes, this is absolutely a reduction in consumption. Don't judge. ;~)
14. Every day but one this year! And I did double the next day to make up for it.
15. and 16. We are already registered for both races. Now we just need to train. Yeah.
17. Two Randall Lee books in January and started on a third! Maybe I'll keep a tally of books for the year.
NOW FOR THE KNITTING GOALS!
And those are the big updates for this month.
Yarn: Blue Sky Alpaca Multi Cotton, Marmalade colorway, 79 yards
Yardage total 2014: 79